Recycling electronic equipmentHOMEMAKERS Online
· Electronic waste, e-Waste, is the term used for electronic goods that came to the end of their lives, basically anything that runs on batteries or electricity is e-waste. Examples of e-waste include ; batteries, computer equipment, cell-phones, cameras, small and large household appliances ranging from TV’s to toasters.
Africa E-Waste Refurbing, Reselling, Dismantling and Recycling
Recycle your unused computers, printers, laptops, appliances, eletronic quipment and more TODAY! Africa E-Waste is situated in Gauteng, but will collect your recyclables all over South Africa & Africa if you cannot bring it yourself! E-Waste (Eletronics) Recycling
Desco Electronic RecyclersWelcome
Desco is a first class e-waste recycling company for Southern Africa, with its head office and processing plant situated in Pomona, Gauteng, which is an established, environmentally responsible accredited recycler of electronic waste. With our stable processes and clearly identified waste streams we have the ability to compete in the world market.
Universal Recycling Company – a scrap metal recycling
In 1982, ALM installed the first scrap metal shredder in South Africa and In 1988 ALM went into a joint venture with the Cape Gate Group (CG )with a larger ferrous shredder. Universal Recycling Company was formed in 1992. Universal Recycling is a licensed hazardous waste …
EP waste management Recycling Solid Wood Waste
· Solid wood waste has always been a problem to recycle, but now EP WASTE MANAGEMENT brings you a solution. With extended knowledge in the field and being the leaders in the market relating to recycling, EP WASTE MANAGEMENT has invented brand new and exciting strategies to recycle solid wood waste.
Chapter 13 Waste managementDepartment of
Chapter 13. Waste management. . and recycling and/or reuse of waste (DEA 2009a). The official country problem statement according to the National Waste Management Strategy (NWMS) (DEA 2012a) lists the following . South African waste legislation is influenced and informed by .
South African companies start an e-waste recycling
As a result, Samsung Electronics South Africa, Makro and DESCO have created a joint e-waste recycling programme. An estimated 3 tonnes of e-waste will be collected per month per bin during the campaign period. Makro MD Doug Jones points out that e-waste is one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world.
E-waste Management Systems | E-Waste Company | eWASA
Welcome to eWASA. The e-Waste Association of South Africa (eWASA) was established in 2008 to manage the establishment of a sustainable environmentally sound e-waste management system for the country. Since then, the non-profit organisation has been working with manufacturers, vendors and distributors of electronic and electrical goods and e-waste handlers (including refurbishers, …
SA’s waste sector has many untapped business opportunities
· e-waste; According to the e-Waste Association of South Africa, the country produces approximately 322,000 tonnes of electronic waste (e-waste) per annum. Since 2009, e-waste recyclers have increased from two large companies to over 20 companies which are located across the country and provide a variety of services from refurbishment to metal .
Waste wood and timber create jobs | Infrastructure news
· The re-using of waste wood from General Motors South Africa (GMSA) and other manufacturers has enabled a Uitenhage based company to create jobs for at least 160 people. GMSA has committed to reducing the amount of waste it creates, and to making sure that it sends the least possible amount of waste to landfill sites.
Electronic CemeteryRecycle South Africa
Electronic Cemetery is an environmentally minded e-Waste management company certified with eWasa (e-Waste Association of South Africa), SAEWA (South African e-Waste Association) affiliates and registered with the Department of Environmental Affairs.
Contact | RecycleNation
Contact Us! Have a question? Comments? We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Africa's 'electronic graveyards' where the West dumps PCs
· Harrowing images reveal one of west-Africa's vast electronic graveyards where 'millions of tonnes' of discarded appliances from all over the world - including the UK - …
The GL series shredders have been designed for a wide array of applications and industries, suitable for shredding solid material such as E-waste, metal, wood, plastic, scrap tires, packaging barrel, pallets, etc. Depending on input material and the
My Waste's mission is to deliver information that enables people to actively contribute to sustainability, a concept the United Nations defined in 1987 as "meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
National Recycling Forum
National Recycling Forum, Recycling South Africa. Welcome. The National Recycling Forum (NRF) is a non-profit organisation created to promote the recovery and recycling of recyclable materials in South Africa.
SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT IN AFRICA
Solid Waste Management in Africa November 1999 Luis F. Diaz, George M. Savage, and Clarence G. Golueke . South Africa 42.74 2.37 2,543 Sudan 28.96 2.78 Swaziland 0.86 2.68 1,210 Tanzania 30.74 3.36 95 . l The type and amount of resource recovery and recycling that takes place in a particular region depends upon the
Cape E-Waste | Electronic Recyclers
All other computer components are dismantled by Cape E-Waste Recyclers and sold as commodities, in compliance with the South African Environmental Act for collections of e-waste. In addition, Cape E-Waste Recyclers regularly holds collection events with cities, churches, schools and businesses throughout the Cape Peninsula and also accepts e .
Home page [www.remade.co.za]
Remade is an accredited member of the Institute of Waste Management of South Africa. Established in 1987. Trader of all grades of recyclable waste material including paper, plastic, cans, glass, Tetrapak, eWaste. Handles over 225,000 tons of recyclable material per year.
waste processing machines and plantsCoparm Srl
Coparm is one of the leading European companies in the design and construction of waste treatment plants, a unique reality for products, solutions and services in the field of ecology and recycling: machines and plants for waste management…
e-Scrap Management in UAEEnviroserve
e-Scrap Management in UAE. . It is one of the most rapidly growing divisions of solid waste and includes discarded electronic appliances. E-waste products includes materials such as plastics, aluminium, silver, copper, gold and ferrous metals. . This process of recycling electronic appliances is known as e-Scrap management.
Get Recycling Collectors for your Office, Schools and Home
Postwink Recycling Solutions has a comprehensive list of recycling collectors and waste management companies operating nationally or from many locations in Namibia and South Africa; including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town (incl. the Winelands), …
Electronic Marvels Turn into Dangerous Trash in East Africa
· It sent difficult-to-recycle circuit boards and lithium batteries to Belgium, and solar panels to South Africa, Israel and Belgium. A lot of e-waste must be sent abroad for proper recycling that .
Where to take your recyclables? : Treevolution
All of the recycling (paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, cans, cartons such as Tetra Pak and electronic waste i.e., anything with a plug) can be placed into the same blue bag. You put your recycling outside on your kerb every week on your designated recycling collection day and the company will collect it.